What a great evening with SIX parties running candidates in Alberta’s 2012 provincial elections being represented!!
- Alberta Liberals – Laurie Blakeman, running in Edmonton Centre
- Alberta NDP – Nadine Bailey, running in Edmonton Centre
- Alberta Party – John Hudson, running in Edmonton McClung
- Evergreen Party – Trey Capnerhurst, running in Edmonton-Beverly-Clareview
- PC Alberta – Heather Klimchuk, running in Edmonton Glenora
- Wildrose Party – Doug Main, Communications Consultant (no candidates were available)
There was much lively discussion on the future of our province’s arts, culture and heritage sector. Links to photos and recordings of the event are provided below with more to come (Hint: The most exciting (and revealing) parts start around the middle of the forum):
PACEdmonton YouTube Channel featuring 23 videos from our Edmonton Arts Forum on April 20, 2012. WARNING: Our Coordinator filmed these so they are VERY amateur, but at least you can follow what happened.
- Video 1 Video 13
- Video 2 Video 14
- Video 3 Video 15
- Video 4 Video 16
- Video 5 Video 17
- Video 6 Video 18
- Video 7 Video 19
- Video 8 Video 20
- Video 9 Video 21
- Video 10 Video 22
- Video 11 Video 23
- Video 12
Come to Edmonton’s Only Arts Forum
Have a heart-to-heart chat with Alberta election candidates about their parties’ visions for arts, culture and heritage in our province.
PACE is organizing an Arts Forum for this Friday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m. in the Jefferson Room at the Prince of Wales Armouries, 10440 – 108 Avenue.
Bring your arts, culture and heritage questions with notebooks and pencils to the Prince of Wales Armouries this Friday. Tell all your professional artist and arts supporters friends to come, too. Let’s impress upon all these candidates how important arts, culture and heritage is to all Albertans.
Party representatives confirmed so far:
- Alberta Liberals – Laurie Blakeman
- Alberta NDP – Nadine Bailey
- Alberta Party – John Hudson
- PC Alberta – Heather Klimchuk
- Wildrose Party – TBA
Again, here are the details on our upcoming Edmonton ARTS FORUM: